No products in the cart.
Since coffee contains caffeine, a stimulant, it was wrongfully assumed that coffee increased blood pressure and heart attacks – but it doesn’t. Coffee is a rich source of antioxidants and other bio-active compounds that are healthful.
A thorough meta-analysis published in 2014 analyzed 21 studies which included almost a million people, of which more than 120,000 died over many years. Lifestyle factors were tracked and controlled for, and people that consumed coffee were compared to non-coffee drinkers. Coffee drinkers had a reduction in all-cause mortality, that is coffee drinkers were less likely to die than non-coffee drinkers. Drinking any amount of coffee was associated with a lower death rate, but maximum reduction in death was noted at 3-4 cups of coffee/day. The reduction in death was 16%.
This graph shows the relative risk of death v. amount of coffee consumed. Non-coffee drinkers have a relative risk of 1. As more coffee is consumed, the risk of death goes down, but you can see it plateaus in the range of 2-5 cups per day.
Coffee consumption is associated with a reduction in coronary heart disease, heart failure and lots of different types of cancer. And we know from basic science studies that coffee reduces insulin resistance. Meta-analyses of multiple studies show a reduction in development of diabetes. Each cup of coffee consumed daily relates to a reduction in risk of diabetes about 6-7%. (Ask me if you want citations.)
Do you know about the health benefits of drinking coffee?? Drinking coffee will lower the risk of type-II diabetes.Drinking coffee will prevent from stoke!!
- Caffeine is the main ingredient found in coffee. It is the common fat burning supplement found in many items. Caffeine is a natural substance that has the power to burn the fat from our body. It helps to boost the metabolic rate by 3-11%. Caffeine helps to burn the fat for about 10% for those who have excess weight and 29% of lean people.
- It fuels the nervous system by sending signals to fat cells to break the fatty cells. It also increases the Epinephrine level in the blood. Epinephrine is the hormone which helps our body to do intense physical exertion. Caffeine helps to break the fatty cells from our body and release them into the blood as free fatty acid. It can improve the physical performance by 11-12%. Do you know this make it sense to have a coffee half an hour before going to gym? Though, it can extremely improve the physical performance.
Coffee bean contains an essential nutrients in it. Do you know a single cup of coffee contains the below nutrients:
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3)- 2% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)- 11% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)- 6% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
- Magnesium and Potassium- 3% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance.
Drinking coffee will lower the risk of type-II diabetes which is affecting over 300 millions of people over the worldwide. Studies have proven that significant coffee drinkers nearly about 23-50% have lower risk of diabetes and 67% of the people have a higher risk.
Likewise, people who cross 65 years of age will normally suffer from Alzheimer disease. Researchers have found drinking more coffee will be very effective for people who suffer from Alzheimer disease. Nearly, about 65% of the people who consume coffee have a lower risk of Alzheimer disease and Parkinson disease nearly about 32-60%.
At the same time, it helps to protect the liver functions. There are many diseases which affect the liver which includes hepatitis, fatty liver diseases etc. this may lead to Cirrhosis which leads to enlarged liver replaced by scar tissue. In this case, caffeine helps to protect against cirrhosis. Coffee can also cure the depression and mental disorders which affect the quality of life and it lowers the risk of some types of cancer like liver cancer and colorectal cancer.
Drinking coffee will prevent us from heart disease and lower the risk of getting a stroke. It is said that caffeine will increase the blood pressure level. Especially, women who consume coffee have the reduced risk of heart disease and stroke.
It not only gives us longer life, it will help us to live longer. Though coffee drinkers have less chance of getting disease automatically there is a chance of longer life. Studies have proven that there is a lower risk of death. In the case of men there is a lower risk of 20% of death and in the case of women, we have 26% of the lower risk of having death over a period from 18-25 years.
It is very helpful for the people who follow the Western diet to have a healthy life. It’s because it contains more amount of anti-oxidants. Studies have proven that it gives us more anti-oxidants compared to fruits and vegetables.
1. Coffee helps you focus and keep refreshed: Consuming moderate amounts of coffee makes you refreshed and helps you focus and stay alert.
2. Coffee is skincare: Coffee contains antioxidant which can prevent your skin from aging and oxidizing.
3. Coffee helps you lose weight: Coffee contains magnesium and potassium, which helps your body use insulin. In this way, Coffee can regulate your blood sugar levels to reduce your craving for eating.
4. Coffee reduces cancer risk: Studies show that moderate caffeine intake may decrease the risk of developing prostate cancer in men by 20 %, and endometrial cancer in women by 25 %. Also, drinking moderate coffee everyday can reduce colon cancer risk by 25%.
5. Coffee cuts the pain: A study shows that 2 cups of coffee can cut post-workout muscle pain by 48%.
6. Coffee protects you against Parkinson’s: It is researched that coffee can reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease by 25%.
7. Coffee protects you against cirrhosis of the liver: Recent years, there are studies show that coffee can protect lover because of its polyphenols.
8. Coffee lowers risk of Type II diabetes: A study shows that people who consumed a cup of coffee everyday have a 6% lower risk of diabetes. The study even shows that consuming 6 or more cups per day will decrease risk by 22%.
9. Coffee decreases risk of heart disease: Researchers found that those who drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day have less risk of heart disease.
10. Coffee helps fight depression and lower suicide risk: Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and boosts production of neurotransmitters, which brighten your mood.
Did you know that over 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed every year?
coffee can help you burn fat
Caffeine has been shown to boost metabolism by up to eleven percent, and dramatically increased fat burning potential. Other studies have even shown that the rate of fat being burned while drinking caffeine can improve by ten percent in obese individuals and twenty-nine percent in lean individuals.
coffee helps you exercise better
Caffeine has been proven to be one of the most effective supplements ever for improving exercise output. Drinking coffee causes a spike in adrenaline and causes an increase in exercise performance by around eleven to twelve percent
Your heart seems to like it
Drinking up to two coffee cups per day can reduce the risk of heart failure by up to eleven percent
Coffee can make you smarter
It enhances the firing of neurons in the brain, and has been shown to improve various brain functions including mood, energy level reaction time memory, and general cognitive function.
Coffee contains an incredible amount of antioxidants
These antioxidants help fight free radicals in the body, and scientists have identified approximately a thousand different antioxidants in the coffee bean alone
Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing cancer
Astonishingly coffee has been shown to lower the chances of getting liver cancer by up to forty percent, also a study with over 400,000 members showed that people, who consume coffee at a lower risk of rectal cancer by fifteen percent.
Coffee contains essential nutrients the body loves and needs
One cup of coffee contains nutrients like: riboflavin, potassium, magnesium, and others while the volume of the nutrients it contains is not going to blow you away. If you drink three cups per day like the average American adult, you’ll be getting a steady source of vital nutrients that your body loves
Coffee can fight depression
Most people are unaware of the fact that over 17.5 million people just in America alone suffer from some form of depression and it’s growing every year. Drinking coffee has been shown to lower the risk of developing depression by up to twenty percent for women. It has also been shown that those who drink up to 4 cups per day are fifty three percent less likely to commit suicide than those who do not
Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing certain disease type 2
Diabetes now affects over 300 million people worldwide and is becoming a global problem. Heavycoffee drinkers, however have a 23-percent to sixty-seven percent reduction in risk of developing the disease. Also, drinking coffee results in a thirty-two percent to sixty percent reduction and risk for developing Parkinson’s as well.
These overall studies show that coffee is good for your heart, brain, and your body. The best time of day to drink coffee is around 1 hour after waking up our 30 minutes before your workout use a drip coffee makerif possible.
Breakfast to combat constipation which include coffee
A small cup of coffee (100 ml).
A slice of rye bread with a little olive oil.
Two figs with a little Greek yogurt.
An omelet with asparagus.
A natural orange juice with pulp included.
A small cup of coffee with cinnamon.
A small cup of latte.
A bowl of oatmeal with diced kiwi.
Natural plum jam.
Media papaya into pieces with white yogurt, honey and nuts.
A small cup of coffee.
Toasted rye bread with plum jam.
A boiled egg cut slats with some cherry tomatoes.
A small cup of coffee.
An infusion of flax seeds.
An oat bread sandwich with arugula and turkey breast.
A small cup of coffee.
In conclusion, as you can see, the coffee is pleasant and healthy resource that you should not miss in the early hours.