No products in the cart.
Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder (3 Colors)
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder. Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely wide grinding range from ultrafine Turkish to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings with four levels for each: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build up
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when upper burr is not locked
- Safety lock system ensures safe operation during and after use; auto off when upper burr is not locked
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
- Pulse grinding
- Elegant, timeless and user friendly design
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
Tips for Use
- The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.
- Cleaning brush
- Measuring scoop
|Dimensions||5 x 7.75 x 10.5 in|
Black, Stainless Steel, Steel Colored
Steel conical burrs
|Ground Coffee Bin Capacity||
|Bean Hopper Capacity||