No products in the cart.
The newly launched Evolution 70 3245 is here! We are proud to be among the first in North America to list the revolutionary Evolution 70 Model 3245 semi-automatic machine from Quick Mill. This unit is a completely new entry into the prosumer espresso market, with a uniquely designed body, the addition of a touch interface, and programmability for temperature, timing, and more! This unit comes with a double heating unit design, allowing you to steam and brew espresso independently. Also new is the addition of a high quality integrated grinder making your morning coffee workflow even more efficient.
- New body design (stainless steel 304)
- One touch display
- Automatic programmed quantity
- Temperature adjustment + or –
- All drinks programmable
- Electronic temperature control
- Valve for the adjustment of the brew pressure with external knob. Pressure displayed on the gauge.
- Quickmill 600 watt coffee thermoblock
- Quickmill 1000 Watt steam/hot water thermoblock
- Machine equipped with standby function.
- Nr. 2 independent circuits
- Ulka pump with clixon + Quickmill pulsor, patented particular aimed to stabilize the outlet of water and steam from the thermoblock, to obtain a better brew and lower noise.
- 2 led lights to check the heater element.
- Integrated metal grinder
- Body grinder in aluminium, with flat burrs D. 43
- Coffee quantity electronically controlled (1 dose, 2 doses and continuous), with stylized little knob.
- Possibility to switch off the steam thermoblock, for the energy saving.
- Stylized gauge.
- No burn steam/hot water wand
- Cup warmer in stainless steel
- Filter holder 1 and 2 exits
- 1.8 litre Water tank
- Stylized coffee tamper
- Easy to use interface and operation
|Dimensions||14 x 12 x 16 in|
|Can use ESE Pods||
|One Touch Brewing||
|Removable Water Tank||
|Steam Wand Type||
|Country Of Origin||