The newly launched Evolution 70 3245 is here! We are proud to be among the first in North America to list the revolutionary Evolution 70 Model 3245 semi-automatic machine from Quick Mill. This unit is a completely new entry into the prosumer espresso market, with a uniquely designed body, the addition of a touch interface, and programmability for temperature, timing, and more! This unit comes with a double heating unit design, allowing you to steam and brew espresso independently. Also new is the addition of a high quality integrated grinder making your morning coffee workflow even more efficient.
- New body design (stainless steel 304)
- One touch display
- Automatic programmed quantity
- Temperature adjustment + or –
- All drinks programmable
- Electronic temperature control
- Valve for the adjustment of the brew pressure with external knob. Pressure displayed on the gauge.
- Quickmill 600 watt coffee thermoblock
- Quickmill 1000 Watt steam/hot water thermoblock
- Machine equipped with standby function.
- Nr. 2 independent circuits
- Ulka pump with clixon + Quickmill pulsor, patented particular aimed to stabilize the outlet of water and steam from the thermoblock, to obtain a better brew and lower noise.
- 2 led lights to check the heater element.
- Integrated metal grinder
- Body grinder in aluminium, with flat burrs D. 43
- Coffee quantity electronically controlled (1 dose, 2 doses and continuous), with stylized little knob.
- Possibility to switch off the steam thermoblock, for the energy saving.
- Stylized gauge.
- No burn steam/hot water wand
- Cup warmer in stainless steel
- Filter holder 1 and 2 exits
- 1.8 litre Water tank
- Stylized coffee tamper
- Easy to use interface and operation
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 16 in|
|Can use ESE Pods||
|One Touch Brewing||
|Removable Water Tank||
|Steam Wand Type||
|Country Of Origin||