No products in the cart.
The Las Hermosas farmer relationship project started in 2004 by Reunion Island when they discovered an exceptional Colombian coffee from a farming co-operative in the South Tolima region. In an effort to give back to this community, they donate funds each year to support projects that improve the local standard of living.
Better social and economic conditions also create an environment where premium quality production is possible. As evidence of this, farmers from the Las Hermosas co-operative placed 1st, 3rd and 7th in Colombia’s Cup of Excellence competition.
Reunion Island has been able to donate tens of thousands of dollars back to this small farming co-operative that supplies them with the best Colombian coffee in the world.
- Tasting Notes: Co-op grown orange, milk chocolate, almond and creamy
- Producer: Cafisur Co-Op
- Roast: Medium
- Certifications: Direct Trade
The Coffee Pod Advantage
- 100% compostable pod and packaging
- Produced using 100% green electricity
- 100% high-grown Arabica coffee beans
- 11 grams per pod of coffee for a full-bodied, smooth taste
- Valuable nutrients return back to the soil when composted
1 box of 6 cartons of pods, with 16 pods per carton
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 9 in|