No products in the cart.
The long neglected ugly duckling of the specialty coffee world, decaffeinated coffee options are often a poor substitute for the real thing. The Firefly Project is all about changing the pre-conceived notions about decaf.
It’s began by sourcing an exceptional, single origin coffee from a progressive, Rainforest Alliance certified producer group in South America. Coffee with character is selected to maintain its exceptional taste and aroma through the decaffeination process.
In order to reach the goal of creating a sustainable decaffeinated coffee that doesn’t compromise taste, the patented Swiss Water process was selected to remove the caffeine without the use of chemicals. The result is a rich, aromatic coffee that we are proud to offer exclusively to our distinguished clients.
Firefly is roasted to a medium level to accentuate its buttery body and caramelized sugar flavors. With its dark chocolate notes and clean finish, this decaffeinated coffee is ideal for traditional drip and espresso brewing.
- Tasting Notes: Buttery, carmelized sugar, dark chocolate with a clean finish.
- Producer: Daterra Farms
- Roast: Medium
- Certifications: Rainforest Alliance
The Coffee Pod Advantage
- 100% compostable pod and packaging
- Produced using 100% green electricity
- 100% high-grown Arabica coffee beans
- 11 grams per pod of coffee for a full-bodied, smooth taste
- Valuable nutrients return back to the soil when composted
1 box of 6 cartons of pods, with 16 pods per carton
|Dimensions||13 x 9 x 9 in|