No products in the cart.
Nestled in the tranquil Acatenango Valley, Finca La Soledad is a prime example of sustainable farming. Its volcanic soil, high altitude and progressive farming practices help produce one of the finest coffees we have ever had the privilege to sell.
Certified by the Rainforest Alliance, La Soledad adheres to stringent environmental, labor and community standards. The benefits of certification are clear throughout the farm: children are educated, farmers are paid an equitable wage for their work and wildlife and the environment are protected. La Soledad recently completed a state-of-the-art water treatment facility that ensures that their coffee-washing process is efficient and environmentally sound. As well, the farm has devised a vermiculture program for composting their coffee cherry pulp, an organic material that would otherwise go to waste, to fertilize their avocado grove.
This well-balanced, clean-tasting coffee features notes of toasted walnut and cocoa powder, with undertones of sweet, juicy cherries.
- Tasting Notes: Toasted walnut, cherry, caramel balanced and crisp.
- Producer: Perez Family
- Roast: Light and Dark
- Certifications: Direct Trade, Rainforest Alliance
The Coffee Pod Advantage
- 100% compostable pod and packaging
- Produced using 100% green electricity
- 100% high-grown Arabica coffee beans
- 11 grams per pod of coffee for a full-bodied, smooth taste
- Valuable nutrients return back to the soil when composted
1 box of 6 cartons of pods, with 16 pods per carton
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 9 in|