No products in the cart.
Some of the features of the Rhinowares compact hand grinder include:
- Compact size – the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types – Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress®, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- It’s best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 5 in|
Ceramic conical burrs
|Ground Coffee Bin Capacity||
|Country Of Origin||