No products in the cart.
The Vibiemme Domobar Super Double Boiler is the apex of the control, utility, and quality of the Domobar line. The double boiler construction allows for independant control of temperature for steam and coffee brewing, meaning no more cold steam, or waiting for the coffee boiler to get up to temperature. This combined with a smaller 0.5 litre boiler means that the Domobar Super Double Boiler machine gives you unprecedented control over temperature and stability for a consumer device. Manufactured in Italy.
Featuring the industry-standard Vibiemme-invented E-61 Grouphead, two robust copper boilers, a generous 2 litre tank, and professional quality PID this machine comes with all of the fixings of a professional product that wouldn’t look out of place behind the counter at your local cafe.
- Reduced Boiler: A smaller boiler means more granular control over the temperature within it. This version has a smaller boiler to give you complete control over how your cups come out. Sometimes less is more!
- Double Boiler: Two boilers means two independant temperature and pressure controls.
- Plumbed in Draining: Tired of cleaning the drip tray? Now you can plumb in the machine so waste water goes into your drain using traditional plumbing supplies.
- Rugged Construction: Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass are the major components here. Weighing in at 70lbs, this isn’t a delicate plastic unit.
- Commercial Rotary Pump: Fast, quiet, and consistent water draw, and a clear upgrade over the Vibration pump found in previous versions. Supports plumbed in water connections.
- Control Everything: Don’t let a computer make your coffee! Espresso extraction is controlled by a lever by the grouphead, steam and froth wands are analog dial controlled.
- Barista Style steam and hot water wands: Gain complete control over your froth and steam operations with these high capacity, manually controlled steam appurtenances.
- Simple to repair and maintain: Without any computer chips, and few moving parts, the Domobar series is serviceable by nearly anyone with a screwdriver and mechanical intent.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor warranty
- Heavy duty industry standard E61 Group Head
- Professional brass portafilters, single spout/basket and double spout/basket
- Low Water alert light
- Heating activity light
- Over Pressure Valve to protect from over pressure
- Three way power switch to control three states: Coffee Boiler on, Steam Boiler On, or Both Boilers On
- Commercial Rotary Pump and Motor
NOTE: Like all classic steel semi automatics, this unit uses its considerable mass of stainless steel in the body to help regulate and maintain temperature. This means that once the machine is operating it is hot to the touch!
|Dimensions||20 x 10.75 x 16.5 in|
|One Touch Brewing||
|Removable Water Tank||
|Steam Wand Type||
Hybrid – Internal Tank/Reservoir or Plumbed In
|Removable Drip Tray||
|Country Of Origin||