No products in the cart.
The Vibiemme Domobar Super HX (heat exchange) is an upgraded version of its little brother, the Domobar Junior HX. The same quality construction, ruggedness, and control, but outfitted with commercial grade upgrades such as a larger boiler, faster heat time, and even sturdier construction. Manufactured in Italy.
Featuring the industry-standard Vibiemme-invented E-61 Grouphead, a robust copper boiler, a generous 2 litre tank, and professional quality PID this machine comes with all of the fixings of a professional product that wouldn’t look out of place behind the counter at your local cafe.
- Upgraded boiler: 1.8 litres of steaming hot water allows you to make several espressos, shot after shot.
- Rugged Construction: Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass are the major components here. Weighing in at 70lbs, this isn’t a delicate plastic unit.
- Control Everything: Don’t let a computer make your coffee! Espresso extraction is controlled by a lever by the grouphead, steam and froth wands are analog dial controlled.
- Barista Style steam and hot water wands: Gain complete control over your froth and steam operations with these high capacity, manually controlled steam appurtenances.
- Simple to repair and maintain: Without any computer chips, and few moving parts, the Domobar series is serviceable by nearly anyone with a screwdriver and mechanical intent.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor warranty
- Heavy duty industry standard E61 Group Head
- Professional brass portafilters, single spout/basket and double spout/basket
- Low Water alert light
- Heat Activity Light
- Over Pressure Valve to protect from over pressure
- Three way power switch to provide pre-heat mode after cold start (avoids damage from cold starts)
- 41 Watt virbratory pump
NOTE: Like all classic steel semi automatics, this unit uses its considerable mass of stainless steel in the body to help regulate and maintain temperature. This means that once the machine is operating it is hot to the touch!
|Dimensions||20 x 10.75 x 16.5 in|
|Boiler Capacity|| |
|Boiler Material|| |
|Boiler Type|| |
|Cup Warmer|| |
|Descaling Alarm|| |
|One Touch Brewing|| |
|Removable Water Tank|| |
|Steam Wand Type|| |
|Water Capacity|| |
|Water Input|| |
|Removable Drip Tray|| |
|Stand-by Mode|| |
|Country Of Origin|| |