No products in the cart.
Wilbur Curtis CLXP6401S100D 64oz ThermoPro Stainless Steel Steel Lined Pourpot with Brew-Thru Lid
ThermoPro Pour Pot Servers with Insulated Stainless Steel Liner, the Unbreakable Way to Keep Coffee Hot, Fresh & Delicious.
From breakfast to dinner, pour hot, fresh-brewed coffee any time in the Curtis ThermoPro servers. These high-tech thermal servers are constructed entirely of stainless steel for durable, long-lasting use. Each features vacuum insulation to maintain coffee’s just-brewed temperature and seal its tempting aroma and flavor for hours, WITHOUT additional heat!
Remove any confusion for your decaf customers by using this orange emblazoned airpot to serve your decaf beverages.
These servers are compatible with Curtis and other decanter-style brewers. They are perfect for brewing directly from the D60GT Brewing Systems.
Protect your coffee investment! These steel lined airpots are tough, rugged, and hard to break.
Features At A Glance:
- High-Tech Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Liner – Keeps coffee hot and at its peak of freshness without additional warming.
- Unbreakable – Unlike glass, stainless steel liners will not break when bumped or dropped.
- Brew-Direct Design – Fits directly below the brew cone for simple filling.
- Ergonomically Engineered – Comfortable handle and large spout allow for easy pouring.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 7H” x 9.25W” x 9.25L”
- Capacity: 1.9L/64oz
- Inner Lining: Stainless Steel Liner
- Exterior Casing: Stainless Steel
- Ship Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Cube (cu. ft.): 0.26
|Dimensions||9.25 x 9.25 x 7 in|
|Size (Volume)|| |