No products in the cart.
Wilbur Curtis CLXP6401S100 64oz ThermoPro Stainless Steel Steel Lined Pourpot with Brew-Thru Lid
ThermoPro Pour Pot Servers with Insulated Stainless Steel Liner, the Unbreakable Way to Keep Coffee Hot, Fresh & Delicious.
From breakfast to dinner, pour hot, fresh-brewed coffee any time in the Curtis ThermoPro servers. These high-tech thermal servers are constructed entirely of stainless steel for durable, long-lasting use. Each features vacuum insulation to maintain coffee’s just-brewed temperature and seal its tempting aroma and flavor for hours, WITHOUT additional heat!
These servers are compatible with Curtis and other decanter-style brewers. They are perfect for brewing directly from the D60GT Brewing Systems.
Protect your coffee investment! These steel lined airpots are tough, rugged, and hard to break.
Features At A Glance:
- High-Tech Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Liner – Keeps coffee hot and at its peak of freshness without additional warming.
- Unbreakable – Unlike glass, stainless steel liners will not break when bumped or dropped.
- Brew-Direct Design – Fits directly below the brew cone for simple filling.
- Ergonomically Engineered – Comfortable handle and large spout allow for easy pouring.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 7H” x 9.25W” x 9.25L”
- Capacity: 1.9L/64oz
- Inner Lining: Stainless Steel Liner
- Exterior Casing: Stainless Steel
- Ship Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Cube (cu. ft.): 0.26
|Dimensions||9.25 x 9.25 x 7 in|
|Size (Volume)|| |