No products in the cart.
Wilbur Curtis G3 Alpha 3 Station 1 upper/2 lower 120/220V Commercial Coffee Brewer
Note: Glass Carafes pictured not included.
The Curtis Alpha G3 system, Beyond revolutionary, it’s evolutionary. Curtis G3 Coffee Brewing Systems are years ahead. These new G3 Systems share many of the proven designs of the Alpha platform, but deliver greater precision, more advanced control, quality enhancing features and profit potential than other brewers on the market today. At the center of the new G3 system
is its unique Universal Control Module – UCM. This brewing “brain” is completely encapsulated in a high-tech polymer case, protecting it from harmful heat, moisture and impact which could damage earlier systems. G3 Systems feature an oversized irradiant LCD display and intuitive graphic interface front panel. Combined, they make the G3’s “scroll-through” programming incredibly
easy. Of course, there’s no need to adjust the system, should you opt for Curtis’ pre-programmed factory settings. Just supply a level counter, power and water, and you’re ready to brew.
Curtis G3 Systems include a host of new standard features including digital temperature control, brew-by-volume control, pre-infusion and pulse brew technology, preventative maintenance alert system, cold water brew lock-out, quality timers, and much more. Each feature has been incorporated to provide the ultimate in the tuning and extraction of coffee flavor and brewing excellence. The result, coffee which keeps customers – and profits – coming back for more.
Dual Mode Voltage Operation
Configure this unit to run on the power you have instead of being forced to use the power you need! 120V or 220V operation possible, with the convenience of not having to have a custom wireup to operate combined with the more powerful 220V of heating power when available!
Features At A Glance:
- G3 Encapsulated ADS Digital Control Module – Encapsulated electronics in high-tech polymer. Impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- On-Board Self Diagnostics – G3 continually senses proper brewing operation. A Service Phone Number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required reducing downtime
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120VAC Operation.
- Integral Quality Timer and Automatic Warmer Shut-Off – Keeps coffee quality at its peak.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 19.16H” x 9W” x 16.5L”
- Voltage: 120V/220V, 50/60Hz (switchable dual mode) 2/3 Wire + Ground
- Power Rqmts: 1800W, 15A
- Water Source: 1/4″ Flare
- Output: 12 cups per brew cycle
- Ship Weight: 36 lbs
- Cube (cu. ft.): 2.8
|Dimensions||16.5 × 9 × 19.16 in|
2 text lines
|Energy Saver|| |
|Quiet Operation|| |
|Size (Volume)|| |
|Water Input|| |