No products in the cart.
Wilbur Curtis G3 Tall Airpot 2.2-2.5L 120/220V Gourmet Brew Basket Commercial Single Coffee Brewer
Note: ThermoPro Carafe pictured not included.
The Curtis G3 Airpot System and your gourmet roast provides luxurious flavor with brewing simplicity…every time. With the Curtis G3 Coffee Brewing System there’s no need for complex brewing adjustments, unless you want them. With simple “scroll-through” programming on an oversized LCD display you can effortlessly offer customers gourmet taste, without any fuss. Easily set the brewer to your exacting standards, or use the Curtis’ factory settings to deliver ideal results.
When you add it up, the Curtis G3 Systems offer a host of features that optimize coffee quality and flavor, while reducing maintenance and service. G3 features include…digital temperature and brew-by-volume control, pre-infusion and pulse brew technology, PM alerts, cold water brew lock-out, quality timers, and much more. From traditional to gourmet roasts, this equals a great cup of coffee, and increased profits.
This model is identical to the G3 GT500 Single Airpot but instead uses the Tall configuration for a larger footprint.
Dual Mode Voltage Operation
Configure this unit to run on the power you have instead of being forced to use the power you need! 120V or 220V operation possible, with the convenience of not having to have a custom wireup to operate combined with the more powerful 220V of heating power when available!
Features At A Glance:
- Precise “gourmet” control over all critical functions — The G3 Digital Control Module
provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability You Can Depend On – The Digital Control Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use — Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime — G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120VAC Operation.
- ThermoPro Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its Peak of Freshness — (Not Included) High heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 27.75H” x 9.25W” x 20L”
- Voltage: 120V/220V, 50/60Hz (switchable dual mode) 2/3 Wire + Ground
- Power Rqmts: 1600/2700W, 13.5A/12A (switchable dual mode)
- Water Source: 1/4″ Flare
- Airpot Clearance: 14.91″
- Ship Weight: 35 lbs
- Cube (cu. ft.): 2.21
|Dimensions||20 × 9.25 × 27.75 in|
2 text lines