No products in the cart.
Wilbur Curtis G3 Thermal Decanter Single Low Profile Dual Voltage Thermal Brewer
Note: 64oz Dispenser pictured not included.
Gourmet flavor is easy with G3 technology and a ThermoPro decanter solution. You’ll think it’s magic but it’s just smart brewing. Brewing and serving great tasting, gourmet style coffee is no longer hocus pocus. Curtis’ G3 brewing systems make this complex process simple with easy to-program features including digital temperature and brew-by-volume control, pre-infusion and pulse technology, preventive maintenance alerts, cold water brew lock-out, and much more. Add a ThermoPro decanter, and perfectly brewed temperature and gourmet taste is maintained without additional heat. Its direct pour design and brewthrough top makes the D60 ultra convenient. While its contemporary looks are perfect for the conference rooms, office coffee locations or other applications. From traditional to gourmet roasts, the Curtis G3 System continually provides you great coffee flavor and increased profits every brew.
Dual Mode Voltage Operation
Configure this unit to run on the power you have instead of being forced to use the power you need! 120V or 220V operation possible, with the convenience of not having to have a custom wireup to operate combined with the more powerful 220V of heating power when available!
Features At A Glance:
- Precise “gourmet” control over all critical functions — The G3 Digital Control Module
provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability You Can Depend On – The Digital Control Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use — Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime — G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120VAC Operation.
- ThermoPro Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its Peak of Freshness — (Not Included) High heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 17.75″H x 9.13″W x 16.63″L
- Voltage: 120V/220V, 50/60Hz (switchable dual mode) 2/3 Wire + Ground
- Power Rqmts: 1700/3300W, 14.1A/15A (switchable dual mode)
- Gallons per hour: 4.0/7.0 (switchable dual mode)
- Water Source: 1/4″ Flare
- Carafe Clearance: 8.13″
- Ship Weight: 30 lbs
- Cube (cu. ft.): 4.63
|Dimensions||16.63 × 9.13 × 17.75 in|
2 text lines
|Energy Saver|| |
|Quiet Operation|| |
|Water Input|| |