The Rancilio Silvia Pro X takes what you love from the recent Silvia Pro dual boiler espresso machine and combines them with even more updates. The machine now includes a RS1-style portafilter with a soft ergonomic grip that brings commercial grade quality right to your hands. New colors give the Silvia Pro X a stylish new look, and a pressure gauge to measure the pressure of the coffee boiler now sits above the drip tray.
With dual boilers and dual PIDs — one for brewing shots and one for steaming — the Silvia Pro X again brings high-end, commercial quality to the home. Now, the Silvia Pro adds another layer of control and experimentation with the added variable soft infusion.
The newest upgrade to the Rancilio Silvia Pro X comes in the form of a variable soft infusion, allowing users to have a completely customizable brewing experience. This feature works to open more pores of your ground coffee so you can reach different flavor profiles, playing around with the acidity and body that ends up in your final cup.
The machine will start your shot by opening up and softly releasing water without any pressure. Only once the set amount of time your preset has passed, the machine begins ramping up its group head pressure. This gives you another layer of control and allows you to really customize your coffee’s final flavor.
The Rancilio Silvia Pro X was designed with espresso lovers in mind. Whether an at-home or well-seasoned barista, the Silvia Pro X offers you some of the best aspects of espresso machines.
For instance, the dual boilers, a 0.3 L brew boiler and 1.0 L steam boiler, and dual PIDs allow users to steam milk and pull espresso shots at the same time. It also means each boiler can be set to independent temperatures, meaning you can customize the brew temperature for your coffee and change the steam temperature to customize the pressure.
Ultimately, the Pro Silvia X has all the original bells and whistles from the Silvia Pro, like the dual boilers and dual PIDs, adjustable height cup tray, hot water tap, and high-performance stainless steel steam wand. Now, you can add the benefit of variable soft infusion into the mix.
- Dual Boiler: A 1-liter steam boiler and 300ml brew boiler offer simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Steam, Optional: A focus on brew temp stability keeps the steam optional, only at pressure when you need it.
- PID Control: Dedicated brew and steam circuit PIDs offer excellent temperature management, and can be adjusted to the degree.
- Soft Pre-infusion: The Silvia Pro X brings adjustable, low-pressure pre-infusion for improved shot quality.
- Shot Timer: The front-facing PID screen doubles as a shot timer when brewing.
- Auto On: A programmable wake-up time lets you set and save the next time you'll need another cup.
- Premium Portafilter: The Silvia Pro X also features the upgraded stainless portafilter from the Rancilio Specialty
For a detailed user manual please Click Here