Cafetto EVO 500g/17.5oz (E29160-1)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Cafetto Evo was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines.
Specially formulated to maximize cleaning power and minimize environmental impact, all while being composed of natural organic ingredients. One of the few coffee backflush cleaners to be certified as organic by the OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute), approved by the BFA (Biological Farmers of Australia), as well as having a NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) P152 certificate.
- 500 grams of cleaning powder
- Certified Organic and Food Safe (OMRI, NSF P152)
- Biodegradable, no harsh lingering chemicals
- Works on all kinds of Semi Automatic or Super Automatic Espresso machines
- High Performance, Professional Grade Cleaning
A lot of cleaners don’t let you know what goes into them, and what’ll happen to them after you’re done with them. The Tevo organic cleaner tablets give you the peace of mind of knowing your cleaner is safe, biodegradable, and produced responsibly in Australia.
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
They went out of their way to help me in explaining a technical problem and how to solve it with my expression machine, thank you. Excellent and prompt delivery of the purchased items.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.