The timeless Gaggia Classic is a best selling espresso machine loved by coffee aficionados worldwide.
The Gaggia Classic pro is a best selling model, loved by coffee aficionados worldwide. A commercial-style brew group and chrome-plated marine brass portafilter offer heat stability while intuitive controls make machine operation a breeze. The Gaggia Classic comes with two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7-gram measuring scoop.
The Gaggia Classic Pro improves on the decades old reputation of its predecessor. With an updated commercial steam wand, rocker switches, temperature ready lights, and a streamlined frame, the 100% Italian made Gaggia Classic Pro is the best entry-level espresso machine on the market.
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- Removable 72oz water reservoir
- 55 watt electric pump
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- 14.25”H x 8”W x 9.5”D
We were looking to replace an old Starbucks Barista unit after a long period of use.
The Gaggia Classic Pro heats quickly, steam wand is powerful and fast. Produces a great consistent product. This machine has a small footprint on the counter.
(If anything could be changed, I would have the steam wand rotate through 360 degrees rather than the pivot that it uses).
Customer service at Expresso Dolce is great.
Prompt service and a product that feels robust.
Espresso Dolce was such a great experience. The lady there was so helpful and took her time explaining the product. I will be returning! :)
Gaggia Classic Pro Brushed Stainless Steel - Stainless Steel
The machine is wonderful! easy to use and makes professional coffee.