Gaggia Classic Pro - Thunder Black
The timeless Gaggia Classic is a best selling espresso machine loved by coffee aficionados worldwide.
A commercial-style brew group and chrome-plated marine brass portafilter offer heat stability while intuitive controls make machine operation a breeze. The Gaggia Classic comes with two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7-gram measuring scoop.
The Gaggia Classic Pro improves on the decades old reputation of its predecessor. With an updated commercial steam wand, rocker switches, temperature ready lights, and a streamlined frame, the 100% Italian made Gaggia Classic Pro is the best entry-level espresso machine on the market.
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- Removable 72oz water reservoir
- 55 watt electric pump
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- 14.25”H x 8”W x 9.5”D
Decided it was time for the Nespresso to be retired. Couldn’t be happier with this machine. Looks great, makes great drinks, and doesn’t take up too much space on our counter. The team at Espresso Dolce was unbelievably helpful during the process and made everything easy.