VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Flow Control
The VBM Domobar Super dual boiler espresso machine got an awesome digital upgrade from the previous V4 model! Here we have one of the three latest Domobar Supers, the Electronic version, with pressure profiling with a gear-driven pump! That's right, NOW you are able to control the brew pressure (flow of water) on the upgraded 3.5" digital display as you are making that perfect shot of espresso! With so many technologically advanced features, you can have a high-performing dual boiler espresso machine with a stunning design in your home. Finally, VBM has the most robust E61 grouphead in the industry! Customers who see E61 espresso machines in person tend to gravitate towards the VBM’s due to its robustness and structure.
In comparison to the VBM Domobar Super Digital, this version has additional electronic programs within the digital display. For example, starting the machine up as well as preparing coffee involve selecting icons instead of manually lifting the lever.
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-liter capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-liter capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass.
- Electronic dispensing – Unique on the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
Steam/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
3.5″ Digital Touch Dispaly
- UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital! You will have the opportunity to control the brew pressure through control over water flow when you are extracting your espresso shot. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by choosing the extraction curve for espresso. 10 profiles are available for selection.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Count Up – Unique to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital. On this setting, you can adjust the brewing times for single short or long coffee and for two short or long coffees.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
- NEW OPTIONAL Colored side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer to purchase separately!
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Charge tube 3/8″ gas
- EasyFlat single filter holder
- Blind filter basket
- EasyFlat double filter holder
Coffee – 600, Steam – 1200
|Country of manufacture||
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Coffee – 0.5, Steam – 2
Tank / Reservoir