Curtis WB5N Narrow 5 Gallon 120V/220V Electric Aerator Hot Water Dispenser
The Curtis G3 Hot Water Dispenser — Perfect for tea, soup, freeze-dried products, cleaning jobs and more. With the latest in digital technology, these hot water dispensers offer precise control over all critical functions. Curtis’ digital Hot Water Dispensers deliver large volumes of piping hot water right at the preparation site. They are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel and feature thermostatic controls and solid-state automatic refill systems.
Dual Mode Voltage Operation
Configure this unit to run on the power you have instead of being forced to use the power you need! 120V or 220V operation possible, with the convenience of not having to have a custom wireup to operate combined with the more powerful 220V of heating power when available!
Features At A Glance:
- G3 Digital Control Module − Provides precise control of temperature and aeration.
- Large LED Display − Easy to read, displays constant water temperature in the heating tank.
- Easy-To-Operate − Simple graphic design for all operating functions and ready lights.
- Energy Saving Mode – 4 hours after last dispense, tank will maintain temperature of 140°F. (Optional)
- Aeration – Factory pre-set to automatically come on every 30 minutes for 5 seconds. The aeration setting pumps air (oxygen) through the water in the heating tank to help improve overall water quality.
- Agitation Pump − Continuous or on demand aeration improves tea extraction and food flavor.
- Automatic Refill System − For consistent, hot water on demand.
- Thermostatic Controls − Programmable temperature range of 140°F to 210°F.
- On Board Diagnostics – Continuously senses water level & temperature for proper operation.
- Common Parts and Side Access − Creates an easy to service unit.
- Standard 120/220VAC Dual Voltage Operation.
- Large LED Display - 140°F to 210°F. Choose to display tank temperature or simply "HOT".
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25.75H" x 7.5W" x 25.55L"
- Voltage: 120V/220V, 50/60Hz (switchable dual mode) 2W/3W+G
- Power Rqmts: 1500W/5000W, 12.5A/22.7A
- Water Source: 1/4" Flare
- Tank Volume: 5 Gallon
- Ship Weight: 42 pounds
- Cube (cu. ft): 5.9