Wilbur Curtis G3 Airpot Twin 2.2-2.5L 220V Commercial Dual Single Coffee Brewer
Note: ThermoPro Carafe pictured not included.
For detailed Brochure Click Here
Two independently programmable brewing heads and your gourmet roast provides versatility, great taste and brewing simplicity ... every time. With the Curtis G3 Coffee Brewing System there’s no need for complex brewing adjustments, unless you want them. With simple "scroll-through" programming on an oversized LCD display you can effortlessly offer customers gourmet taste, without any fuss. Easily set the brewer to your exacting standards, or use the Curtis’ factory settings to deliver ideal results.
When you add it up, the Curtis G3 Systems offer a host of features that optimize coffee quality and flavor, while reducing maintenance and service. G3 features include...digital temperature and brew-by-volume control, pre-infusion and pulse brew technology, PM alerts, cold water brew lock-out, quality timers, and much more. From traditional to gourmet roasts, this equals a great cup of coffee, and increased profits.
TWO BREWING HEADS ADDS UP
Take advantage of the D1000GT’s independently controlled brewing sides. The simple menu system allows you to brew different blends and even volumes at the same time. Need a full pot of robust gourmet coffee and a half pot of decaf or two blends at different settings at the same time? You have complete control of both brew heads.
Features At A Glance:
- Precise "gourmet" control over all critical functions — The G3 Digital Control Module provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Versatile Dual Brewing System — The two brew heads are easily programmed independently of each other.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability You Can Depend On - The Digital Control Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use — Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime — G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- ThermoPro Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its Peak of Freshness — (Not Included) High heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Brewing Heads: 2
- Finished Brew Capacity: 4.4L (148 oz.), 2.2L (74 oz.) per side
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.25" x 18" x 16.5"
- Clearance for Airpot: 14.75"
- Electrical: 220VAC/60Hz 3 Wire Plus Ground
- Power Requirements: 5050W/23A
- Water Inlet: 1⁄4" Flare (Filtered water recommended)
- Shipping Weight: (lbs.) 54
- Cube (cu. ft.): 7.2