Mater XP110 Pressurestat
This pressurestat or pressure switch (01344035) is for the Elektra Microcasa & Semiautomatica espresso machine models. It will also work for some Ascaso espresso machines, most Pasquini Livia 90, Fiorenzato Bricoletta and Bricoletta Volante, Quick Mill Andreja Pro, Quick Mill Andreja Premium, Giotto Classic, ECM Giotto Premium, Isomac Mondiale, Isomac TEA I & II, Isomac Millennium I & II, Isomac Relax, Isomac Rituale, Bezzera BZ02 and non-PID BZ07, some Marzocco, some La Pavoni, and the old-style Nuova Simonelli Oscar espresso machines. Please always check to make sure your pressure switch shows Xp110 T125 0.5-1.2 Bar 1/4”
We recommend to replace the pressurestat only if your pressure goes too high (1.5 or higher) and if descaling does not solve the high pressure problem. In 99.9% of cases, the pressure-stat allows too much pressure due to limescale build up (limscale damages the elasticity of the diaphragm in the pressurestat or makes the stick switch so the heating element never stops heating).
- We recommend you descale the machine prior to replacing the pressurestat as we have seen customers with the same problem occur again with the new pressurestat within 2 months of installing the new one. After you install a new pressurestat, we highly recommend treating your water to reduce limescale.
- WARNING: It is possible that you can adjust the adjustment screw too much, and this will damage the new pressurestat. Therefore, you should only adjust the center screw at maximum of a half turn increment after checking pressure on machine’s boiler pressure gauge. If there is an off center screw, this one is more prone to damage and we strongly recommend not touching it. We will not replace nor warranty the pressurestat due to adjustment damage by the customer. PLEASE NOTE THAT LIMESCALE CAN DAMAGE YOUR NEW PRESSURSTAT AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- After unplugging the machine from the outlet you need to allow it to cool. You need to remove the screw under the drip tray. Then from the back of the base, use a flathead screwdriver to push the plastic base off the metal base. Be careful not to scratch any metal. Replace the pressurestat and the assemble base loosely. This way you can make adjustments until you get your set pressure.
- 1/4″ BSPP threading – usually no sealant nor plumbers tape needed
- C386, C..386, 7433013, C199900294, 451306, MZ.L271, 451306, L271, 8E0294