The Lelit Anna 2 has a built-in brew pressure gauge, showing you whether the brewing pressure is optimal (too little pressure leads to under-extraction, whereas too much pressure leads to over-extraction). The gauge also shows when maximum pressure is reached while backflushing - so you know when to turn the pump off.
One of the most important differences between the Anna 2 and the older Anna is the improved steam strength. This makes all the difference when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for café quality flat whites, lattes, and cappuccinos.
The Anna 2 has a 15 bar pump. This ensures an optimal brew pressure and prevents bitter coffee from resulting from a high brew pressure. It also has a factory-installed PID, which is key for temperature stability. The PID dynamically interacts with the brass boiler in order to keep the chosen extraction temperature (we usually recommend 96-97°C) as stable as possible.
- LELIT57 group compatible with LELIT57 barista tools
- 3 ways solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck
- Manometer for coffee pressure
- PID boiler temperature controller
- Stainless steel appliance body and drip tray grate
- Cup warmer
- Side window for tank water level
- Lever switches
- Steam/hot water multidirectional wand
Brass coffee boiler: 250 ml
Water tank: 2.7 l
Dimensions LxDxH: 23x38x34 cm
Weight: 7.5 kg