Professional Semiautomatic Espresso Machine
A real professional espresso machine that has the merit of enclosing in ancient forms the current construction technology, to meet the needs of practicality of those who use it.
The steam wand generates dry steam for the frothiest cappuccinos, teas, and infusions.
The professional group with continuous delivery is made of brass and the brass boiler is equipped with a heat exchanger.
- Bakelite portafilter handle.
- Three red switches – power, coffee brew, & boiler refill.
- The Brass eagle sits on the dome with wings up.
- A large, round base with a 10″ diameter for the stability of the espresso machine on your countertop.
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge.
- Pump-operated to deliver water to group head and to refill the boiler.
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!
- The only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Manual water refill switch for boiler.
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety.
- A durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
- Extended steam wand away from the boiler.
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn-ons and offs!
- Three-way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in group head when finished extracting espresso to avoid “espresso explosion” when removing the portafilter handle.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by the operator) so the machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models.
- Armour-plated, 800-watt heating element.
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator.