The QUICK MILL Adreja 0980 makes a great espresso, for a great price.
Note: This is the Premium model redesign and not the original base Andreja
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- New restyling.
- Copper boiler 1.8 lt.
- Automatic pump refilling with electronic level sensor
- Anti-burn stainless steel steam wand
- Anti-burn stainless steel water wand
- New manometer to control boiler pressure
- New manometer to control bar during coffee brewing
- New led Lights – certified security valve
- Solenoid sensor for water lack
- Resistor block system
- Pump block system
- Security thermostat
- Pump thermo-protector
- Stainless steel cup warmer
- Water tank capacity: 3 lt.
- Alarm Sound Lack water
- Adjustable Feet in Stainless steel
- 1 / 2 cups filter holder
- Expansion valve for the adjustment of coffee brew (look at picture number 2)
- Professional Pressostat
- Pulsor stabilizer of pressure and lowering of noise
My experience is with a Gaggia Classic (non-Pro) that I've had for many years. The Gaggia is a good, reliable machine but the Andreja Model 0980 (with PID) is definitely next level. A classic E61 with great steam, it's exactly what I wanted.
After experimenting with grind size, timing, etc., the machine makes a great cup of coffee. I do wish the manual was geared to a first time user though.
Our ECM coffee maker needed a boiler replacement so I got that done and my son in Victoria will be on cloud 9 for all his espressos etc. ( which I purchased years ago from Amin and company) soon upgrading Amin suggested the QM E61. Model 0980. This machine from its first pour onward has brought our cappuccino, Late’, espresso making to a new higher level. Once again Espressodolce has risen the bar higher:) you won’t be disappointed if you go to there shop either in Vancouver just off the #1 highway on first ave or there new branch in Langley close to Willowbrook center. Thanks again Amin you and your team are top notch !!! Garry B a loyal customer forever!
Very happy with my purchase. Being new to this type of machine it took me a bit to get the grind right. They were very helpful getting me through the initial learning curve. Very happy with the machine and the service.